Challenge #5 Winners and our top 3

Thursday 10 February 2011
HELLOOOOOO, crafty friends!





I KNEW you could create some amazing things without using embellishments - thank you all SO much for playing along last week! It was a very tough call, so I'm glad the winner was chosen by Mr. Randomizer (he's a good guy!), but lemme tell ya, getting through all those gorgeous blogs to find my faves was NO easy feat!

I will say that while there were a ton of beautiful projects entered, there were many that still had some sort of embellies on them! I had a little giggle going through the entries and seeing the occasional appearance of ribbon, buttons, glitter, pearls, rhinestones, brads and even flowers... You crafters DO love to embellish, don't you? :)

Well without further ado, here are the cards that knocked our crafty little knee-socks off:

#76 - Maarit

#61 - JanR

#19 - Carrie


And our winners for the WHAT?! NO EMBELLIES?! challenge are:

#81 - Caroline

Caroline wins 3 digis of her choice from



and #87 - Dee

who wins a $10 voucher to spend at


Congrats, you fabulous crafty people!
Please contact us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk by 6pm Sunday GMT London time to collect your prizes, and faves, wear your badges with PRIDE! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations winners and faves! I'm so thrilled to be in the top three, thanks! I'll grab my badge.

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    hugs and love
    Maarit

  1. JanR said...:

    Wow, what an honour! Thanks for chosing me as one of your top 3.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx